How to Crack Trial Version Software to Full Version | Expert Guide
Certain applications are trial software that you can use for approximately 30 days. Then, you will proceed to pay for the application through the software license. In this article, we will explain how to crack trial version software to the full version. You can inquire about the internal function and try reverse engineering if you have the correct techniques.
How to Crack Trial Version Software to Full Version
If you’ve ever tried using trial software, you may have found that it has certain limitations in functionality or that it expires after a certain amount of time. To use the software to its fullest potential, you may need to crack it and convert it to a full version. Here’s how:
- First, find the software’s serial number. This is usually a long string of numbers and letters used to activate the software.
- Next, download a software crack that will enable you to convert the trial version into a full version. There are many of these available online, but be sure to choose one that is reputable and tested.
- Install the software crack according to the instructions.
- Open the software and enter the serial number.
- Click “activate.”
- The software should now be converted to a full version with all the features unlocked! Enjoy!
This process can crack any trial software, so don’t be afraid to try out different programs. Just be sure to make backups of your original files if something goes wrong. Happy cracking!
Hack software through the RunAsDate application
Very simple and easy software called RunAsDate will help you run the software later.
Also, this application can help you create other software to test for a few more days.
For free, you need to schedule the download of the stopper software from below and use it on your computer.
Most of the operating systems, such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10, accept the execution of this application. It can also work better on Vista and Windows XP. It is also called Software Time Stopper.
Requirements for the use of RunasDate
- Download the application to hack.
- Don’t forget the date to hack the software.
How to Hack Trail Software for Life Using RunAsDate
- Install the software on the PC.
- Open that application.
- Click on browse.
- Find the application you want to hack.
- Save the files to the C: / drive/program files.
At this point, you will see the .exe file of the application you want to hack. Click on the arrow and choose the date when you installed the software on your computer.
- Click Create Shortcut.
- Name the shortcut, and you’re done.
- As you can see, this is the easiest way to hack some trial software.
Hack software using the Time Stopper application.
If you always want to use the trial software, use the Time stopper application. Through this application, the date and time of the software will stop so that you will display the same date and time each time. So the software will think that time has stopped.
It will be impossible to run on an Android device if its trial period has already stopped. How to use the trial software again? Following these instructions:
- Open the app, and then install it.
- Open the applications.
- Perform a scan of the software’s .exe files.
- Proceed to set the date of the next day.
- Create a shortcut and put your name on it.
This will open the application from the shortcut of the email name.
You can now enjoy the application forever.
Hack the software using Absolute Uninstaller
This is the application that can uninstall the application from your device, deleting its files in their entirety and then easily installing the applications since the registry is clear from the application.
The following uninstall procedure can be used to know how to use the trial version software forever.
Imagine that you installed IDM on your PC, and your application is currently prompting you for the password. According to this scenario, you can try to uninstall the application only because it has expired.
To do this, it is necessary to delete all the files that indicate you installed that said application on a certain date and time. Then you can more easily install the application on your device.
Uninstall the Windows operating system and reinstall it
If the above programs fail, you can uninstall windows and install them again. In general, users do not have money or a debit or credit card. Then they can try this trick and get 30 more days of software testing. With the following trick, you will lose the data. Not knowing to format the computer, you can try a vid.
Registry Security Precautions
Logging edits can cause difficulties in the system if done wrongly. Before editing, take the precautions you can to allow your system to work again, even if a failure occurs. The simplest way to do this is by producing a system restore point.
These backup copies of the system state will allow you to restore your pc to a previous system configuration to unmount any difficulties caused by new applications, configuration changes, or dangerous edits in the system registry. In the search window of the start menu or the search area of the Windows taskbar, find “Create a restore point,” and you can create a restore point.
From the “System Properties” window that will be displayed, choose the “Create” button in the lower area of the “System Protection” tab and follow the instructions step by step until completing the process of creating the restoration point before the continuation.
When a system restore point has been created, you can enter RegEdit by searching for “Regedit” in the same search menu that you used when opening the System Properties window.
Avoid a trial period with RegE.
- Edit the registry to bypass a program’s trial period using the same window you used when backing up the registry.
- Locate the left panel and find “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Software,” and select it to display a list.
- Find the name of the software whose trial period you want to bypass, type in possible abbreviations or names of optional programs.
- When you find the correct access, choose it and press the “delete” key to delete it.
- Find the entry “HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software” in the left pane and do the same process again on your list.
- Proceed to close the Registry Editor window and open a File Explorer window.
- Navigate to “% temp%” and completely delete the temporary files from the folder.
- Go to the “C: \ User \ App Data” folder and locate in the “Local,” “Local Low,” and “Roaming” folders all about the software whose trial version you want to forget and delete the related files.
- Now restart your device and install the trial software.
- If any problem appears, import the registry backup or return it to the system restore point to solve it.
Steps to hack the software and run the trial program forever:
- Enter the date and time for installing the software for the first time.
- After the trial period, you should always run the software using RunAsDate.
- Do not run the software directly at the expiration of the trial period.
- This twist may no longer work if you do it at least once.
- It is advisable to enter the date of the trial period’s conclusion. For example, if the trial period expires on December 15, 2021, always enter December 14, 2021, as the date in RunAsDate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to convert any trial software to the full version?
When this software is installed for the first time, they enter the Windows Registry with specifications such as the date and time of installation, the installation path, among other elements.
After it has been installed, the times the software is run, it compares the current system date and time with the date and time it was installed, thus allowing you to know if the trial period has expired or not.
This means that if this is the situation if the system date is manually changed to an earlier date, you will not solve the problem. For this purpose, a small resource as RunAsDate offers the opportunity to execute a program on the date and time you want to use it.
How do I uninstall the software demo?
It would help if you first opened the control panel. Then select Uninstall a program under the Programs titles. Choose the program you want to delete. Click the Uninstall button on the toolbar and continue with the instructions on the screen.
What is an Absolute Uninstaller?
It is an intuitive program that offers to delete software components that the Windows Add / Remove you cannot remove programs function. The simplicity of use and the program’s effectiveness makes it an excellent alternative for this activity.
How do you know a program that was installed earlier?
When uninstalling a program, you frequently leave those registry settings in place. Please come back later to install the program again. These registry settings are located by the installation program still on your system and indicate, “This program has been previously installed” or “The application trial period has ended.”
How do I uninstall everything?
Opening programs and features from the Control Panel.
- Taking the mouse and the right button, click on “All.”
- Choose Uninstall / Change.
- Then, if the multilingual installer was used to install everything, choose the language of the uninstaller.
- Click Uninstall.
In its log files, a log file usable in the application is stored that indicates the date and time of installation of this application.
For example, as the application date is complete, the software is a 30-day trial. Afterward, you will see a pop-up window about the application, indicating that it does not work and that it is necessary to buy the software license key.
We utilize a lot of software on our desktops and laptops in the modern computer world; software is essential in practically every field of business and day-to-day living. And after the free trial period expires, you must purchase the key to continuing using them. You must spend money to obtain a key.
A lot of software is freely available for life to help us with our work, but many of them come with a short trial period of roughly 30 or 60 days. Fortunately, you can do so for free, as detailed before. Hope you have learned how to crack trial version software to full version.
Anthony A. Pittman is a Tech expert with over 10 years of experience in the industry. He has a Bachelor’s degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and his Masters from Brigham Young University. His work includes providing information about software, computers, the internet, and other related topics for many websites including Tech Info City where he is the author.
He has been working as an ICT company since 2009 and has gained valuable knowledge on how to make technology work for people who need it most.